YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO MORE AND TO BETTER!
A wage increase limited to 0.4%? Just enough to buy 20 rolls of toilet paper! Real increases, not crumbs! Free negotiation of wages, we are entitled to that!
- All salaries must increase, especially the lowest.
- We want better end-of-career solutions. Long-term sickness.
- No teleworking without compensation or without limits.
- A new framework for the collective reduction of working time – to save our jobs and increase the quality of life.
- Better protection in the event of company closures.
You have the right to more and to better. All this is not a dream; it is possible through negotiation. A healthy economy is based on good salaries, balanced careers, secure jobs, good working conditions and the possibility of gradual retirement.
An interprofessional agreement must give you what you have the right to!
TO NEGOTIATE, YOU MUST BE TWO!
YOUR PARTNERS MUST ACCEPT THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES.
DO NOT BLOCK SALARIES: WE WANT TO NEGOTIATE FREELY!
PARTICIPATE IN THE STRIKE AND TO TO THE ACTIONS OF THE COMMON TRADE UNION FRONT
#make it better
*A notice of strike was given from both FGTB and CSC covering all sectors.
FairCSOs supports the Trade Union strike and actions of 29th of March